Chicagoland Smile Group is dynamic, rapidly growing dental support organization with practices throughout the city and Chicago suburbs.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional and personable individual to work as a dental assistant in our Palos Heights office. The ideal candidate would also be a team player and demonstrate professional communication and demeanor. In addition to clinical duties, this individual will focus on patient experience and creating a positive, welcoming environment.
- Assisting the dentist during treatment procedures
- Administering regulatory compliance programs
- Providing training to auxiliary employees
- Maintaining the dental supply inventory
- Sterilization of instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Quality digital diagnostic radiographs
- Record patients medical and dental histories
- Make preliminary impressions and fabricate custom impression trays
- Pour, trim and polish study casts
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a dental assistant
- CPR certification
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Coronal Polish License
- Sealant Certification
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
If you have any questions regarding this listing please feel free to email us directly at email@example.com.