Chicagoland Smile Group is dynamic, rapidly growing dental support organization with practices throughout the city and Chicago suburbs.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional and personable individual to provide oral hygiene treatment, care and education in our CSG offices. The ideal candidate would also be a team player and demonstrate professional communication and demeanor. In addition to clinical duties, this individual will focus on patient experience and creating a positive, welcoming environment.
- Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral health
- Examine the oral cavity for the presence of periodontal disease
- Apply fluoride and protective sealants
- Remove calculus, stain and plaque both above and below the gum line
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- CPR certification
- Minimum 1 year related experience
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
If you have any questions regarding this listing please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.