The Director of Human Resources is responsible for directing all of the people functions of Chicagoland Smile Group (CSG), in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company, the ethical and social consciences of business and society, and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the strategic human resources planning to provide CSG with the best people talent available and to position the company as the Employer of Choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry and all industry in general.
Key Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, directs, implements, and evaluates CSG’s Human Resource function and performance
- Participates in the development of CSG’s corporate plans and programs as a strategic partner, especially from the perspective of the impact on employees
- Translates strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans/initiatives
- Continuously improves the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the company’s strategic and operational people needs
- Minimum BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Business, Legal or applicable areas of study
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and a managerial track record in Human Resources, Compliance, and/or Employee
- Relations is required; Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in a high-velocity acquisition-oriented business model (ideally multisite), where numerous employees are onboarded/transitioned monthly
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
If you have any questions regarding this listing please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.