Chicagoland Smile Group is seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle Operations to join its corporate support center team in Chicago. CSG operates multiple locations in the Chicagoland area and is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives over time. CSG is a portfolio company of a middle-market, healthcare focused private equity firm and plans to significantly expand the size of its network in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and managing a staff of direct reports, the Director of Revenue Cycle Operations will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Company’s revenue cycle functions. Revenue Cycle Operations is a critical business function and key success factor for supporting the growth and scalability of the Company’s multi-unit healthcare operations. The Director of Revenue Cycle Operations will oversee insurance claim management, doctor credentialing with PPO payors, fee schedule management and accounts receivable management. The Director will also train current and new staff members on revenue cycle functions and develop best practices throughout the Company’s network to optimize revenue cycle practices.
- Manage and monitor the Company’s daily insurance claims processing and submissions to ensure quick payments from insurance payors
- Manage the Company’s accounts receivable with third party payors and patients
- Manage doctor credentialing with insurance payors to ensure healthcare providers are continuously in-network with selected payors
- Work closely with the CFO to maintain payor fee schedules and conduct rate negotiations
- Directly supervise the Company’s centralized revenue cycle support team
- Train and support local office teams on revenue cycle functions
- Use management reports and metrics to effectively manage the Company’s revenue cycle operations
- Become an expert user of the Company’s practice management software system for insurance, patient ledger and treatment planning modules
- Establish best practices for revenue cycle functions that can be easily scaled and trained to new locations that join the Company’s office network
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in healthcare operations with a focus on healthcare billing and PPO insurance
- Experience working with healthcare payors and knowledge of insurance payment requirements and procedures; dental experience strongly preferred
- Experience with hiring and managing employees as direct reports
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and ability to perform analysis and reporting
- Ability to produce reports for senior management to explain pending claims, expectations for future cash collection and status of denied claims
- Familiarity with healthcare practice management systems is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to be a proactive member of a small corporate management team
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
If you have any questions regarding this listing please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.