About Chicagoland Smile Group
Chicagoland Smile Group is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join its corporate support center team. CSG operates 13 premier dental offices in the Chicagoland area and is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives over time. CSG is a portfolio company of a middle-market, healthcare focused private equity firm and plans to significantly expand the size of its network in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Chicagoland Smile Group marketing department in the coordination and execution of a wide range of tactics used to attract and retain dental patients and partners alike.
We are seeking a proactive, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant, who will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Chicagoland Smile Group’s next phase of growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing and Patient Experience to support the organization and implementation of marketing campaigns across various channels
- Format multiple marketing databases with a high degree of accuracy
- Coordinate email blasts, including graphics creation, proofing, and analytics
- Design email headers, social media graphics, and other marketing creative
- Develop content to use for consumer and B2B social media channels
- Compile, organize, and summarize key metrics and data to help drive planning and strategy
- Assist with agency and vendor project management timelines
- Source and maintain inventory of promotional items and marketing collateral
- Help to identify and coordinate local advertising and partnership marketing opportunities
- Maintain editorial calendars, ensuring that advertising deadlines are met
- Routine office duties
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and focused on accuracy
- Strong project management skills – seeing a project through from ideation to execution
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with digital marketing tools and platforms (i.e., AdWords, Analytics, social media)
- Highly skilled in Excel (using advanced formulas, data manipulation), Word, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate-level proficiency (ability to create and edit design files) in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proactive mindset and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications-related field.
Minimum one year of professional experience in marketing, advertising, or business required. Hands-on marketing, design, and analytics experience preferred.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the application below: