About Chicagoland Smile Group
Chicagoland Smile Group (CSG) is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join its corporate support center team, headquartered in the Loop. CSG operates over 20 dental offices in the Chicagoland area and is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of acquisitions and organic growth initiatives over time. CSG is a portfolio company of a healthcare focused private equity firm and plans to significantly expand the size of its network in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Chicagoland Smile Group marketing department in the coordination of a wide range of tactics used to attract and retain dental patients and partners.
We are seeking an extremely proactive, organized, and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant, who will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Chicagoland Smile Group’s next phase of growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Format and maintain multiple marketing databases with 100% accuracy
- Coordinate email/text message blasts, including database uploading, proofing, and analytics
- Compile, organize, and summarize key reporting data to help drive planning and strategy
- Order and maintain inventory of promotional items and marketing collateral
- Research and summarize local advertising and partnership marketing opportunities
- Proactively maintain editorial calendars and department schedules to meet all deadlines
- Respond to email inquiries and phone calls to gather information on potential partnerships
- Track department’s advertising spending and expenses
- Proofread digital and print materials for accuracy and readability
- Perform routine office duties, including frequent errands and shipping
- Develop content to use for B2C and B2B social media channels
- Reply to online reviews in a professional and HIPAA-compliant manner
- Represent the dental offices at local consumer events in the city and suburbs
- Highly skilled in Excel (using advanced formulas, data manipulation) and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and focused on accuracy
- Strong project management skills – seeing a project through from ideation to execution
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create basic, yet professional graphics using Photoshop, InDesign or Canva
- Familiar with digital marketing tools and platforms (i.e., AdWords, Analytics, social media)
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications-related field preferred.
Minimum one year of professional experience in marketing, advertising, or business required. Hands-on administrative support and/or marketing analytics experience preferred.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the application below: