Chicagoland Smile Group is dynamic, rapidly growing dental support organization with practices throughout the city and Chicago suburbs.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, professional and personable individual to work as a patient care coordinator in our CSG offices. The ideal candidate would also be a team player, demonstrate professional communication and demeanor, and have the ability to support the dental office administrative activities. In addition to administrative duties, this individual will focus on patient experience and creating a positive, welcoming environment.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to messages promptly
- Input patient information into electronic record system
- Manage efficient and productive provider schedules
- Partner with front and back office team members to support patient flow
- Verify patient’s insurance coverage for accurate financial presentation
- Collect patient and insurance payments and post to accounts
- Follow up communication, confirmations, and patient recare calls
- Resolve patient questions and concerns or escalate to the Office Manager in a timely manner
- Adhere to HIPAA compliance regulations
- Ask feedback on the patient experience in the form of participation in reviews, survey response, and referrals
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year dental front office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and multi task daily duties in a fast paced practice
- Knowledge of dental terminology, insurance plans and billing processes
- Previous work experience in a customer service focused industry
- Microsoft Office proficiency, familiarity with Dentrix software a plus
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
If you have any questions regarding this listing please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.