How We Help
We provide practice management expertise to our partner locations, enabling dental professionals to focus on delivering the best possible care to their patients. With a centrally-located support center and team, operational best practices, leading dental technology, and a best-in-class continuing education program, providing quality care is the foundation and focus of all we do.
- Practice Operations
- Recruiting, HR, & Benefits
- Information Technology
- Accounting & Payroll
- Marketing & Advertising
- Continuing Education
- Insurance, Billing, & Collections
- Lab Costs & Supply Purchasing
Chicagoland Smile Group offers dentists the opportunity to focus on providing quality care without the burden of managing the non-clinical aspects of a practice.
Thinking of transitioning your practice, or looking for a growth partner?
We offer a variety of customized partnership solutions and can be the perfect fit for owner dentists with a variety of career goals and/or life scenarios. Chicagoland Smile Group is the partner of choice for owner dentists who want to:
- Alleviate practice management headaches and get back to focusing on treating patients
- Secure the value of their nest egg through a practice transition while either continuing to treat patients for several years or retiring in the near term
- Ensure the long-term success of their office by bringing on a partner to create efficiencies and support ongoing operations
- Be part of an exciting growth company in the industry and form part of our leadership or growth and development teams
- Join up and become a shareholder (via our equity program) in Chicagoland’s fastest growing Dental Support Organization
We creatively structure our affiliations based on which of these scenarios may apply.
The Integration Process: What to Expect
Our process when pursuing a partnership is fast, efficient, professional, and typically takes 45-60 days from start to finish. During the process, you can expect an unwavering sensitivity toward confidentiality, excellent communication to keep you informed at all stages of the process, and a fair valuation which we stand behind.
When integrating with your practice, we will take great care of your employees, and can often offer them improved benefits and career growth opportunities. We focus on maintaining what is special about your practice, while supporting the practice with CSG’s best-in-class operations support.
I met with several major DSOs, and in the end, CSG checked all of my boxes. They provided everything I wanted for my patients and staff, while helping to preserve—and grow—the group practice I’ve built over the past 25 years.”– Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, Metro Square Dental Associates
While we had many options for a future partner, we chose Chicagoland Smile Group because they share our mission to provide excellent dental care, and given their Chicago focus and roots, they are best-positioned to provide superior operational practice support to our clinical teams.”– Dr. Daniel Dohnalek, Manus Dental